New online store, coming soon!

New online store, coming soon!
Stay tuned for more exciting details!

New website features...

Spring is finally here (at least in my pocket of the universe) and it's time for some "spring cleaning". I've been busily working on my website - took out a lot of old features that really weren't working for me, in order to change the look and feel of this site. 

Here are some of the highlights...

New Online Photo Gallery - containing images of my most recent work. I'll be updating this section regularly as I develop new pieces and product lines. 

New Contact Info Form - please take a few moments to fill out this form, and subscribe to my email list. There are also options for retail/wholesale inquiries, custom order requests, and event/show information. 

New About the Artist Page - some information about who I am and why I do what I do (o:

Some new features that are in the works...links to my new OOAK Online Store, updates to my Events and Show Information page (including a downloadable PDF), and a new downloadable, Retail/Wholesale catalogue.